Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rusted Diary- 2: Saavi a Loser... ??!



March 2014... A little nostalgic Saavi is about to open her rusted diary... doosri baar!

But before I begin my Raam kahaani, let me tell- aaj ka blog likhne ki inspiration aakhir aayi kahan se... To dear readers, do hafte pehle maine Qeen dekhi... and the movie... wow.. my words should fall less to praise the same! Awesome it was. Rani- our heroine- when the movie begun, she was so rabbit- kindo. And then her journey took twists and turns- towards a happy ending. All i loved about her was- She was a loser... but she transformed herself (Chemical reaction ki tarha.. haay!)YES I LOVED HER LOSER STANCE!

Actually, we all are losers. Aur baaki ka to pata nahi... Saavi is a loser. If I see my my life till date- I have feared many times..Maine cheezon ko first stance mein 'NA' hi kaha hai..!Whether it was being a jock, or joining another concern! NA! NA! NA!(Abhi recently Shaadi ke liye...)Khair, aaj ke blog mein Saavi ki buraaiyan hi! Here's a list:

1. When I was admitted to class Nursery, I was dhai years old. I literally didn't like the teachers interviewing me in Sophia... and then got an admission in Modern School. I still have a marksheet with nursery mein 0%! Wow! what a kickstart to life.

2. Then, as a child I loved a red hairband and yellow bangles. Yes bangles- yellow waale and though they looked pathetic I didn't leave them. Giving me the gorgeous GAVAR look. My parents and sisters explained, "Beta achchhe nahilagte!" But who was listening??

3. Nursery to 12th, I never got 1st Rank. Yes, 2nd,3rd, 4th...and what not! Saavi got all ranks.. bas 1st hi nahi aayi. And i'll regret for this my whole life.

4. When I was in class 5, I was really bad at drawing. Kill yourself or watch saavi's drawing. Passing marks aa jaaye bahut hai!... (Though abhi... things have changed!)

5.When I was in class 7, we were given an assignment of maps and question answers in Geography. I made beautiful maps, but with a pathetic handwriting.. My teacher taunted: Untidy work. And there... dil main chubh gayi baat! Saavi was hurt!Uske baad I started working on my handwriting... and watch it out now!

6.I was never stylish. Not even in my childhood (yellow bangles..no!) My sisters would give me examples- " DEKH USKI DRESS DEKH- HOW SHE CARRIES" Who was worried though!!?

7.I never danced well. Kisi dance ko bigaadna ho to approach Saavi!. In HKG I danced for the first and the last time for any function officially. See! As a girl it is your moral responsibility to dance well. But but but Saavi... a big no! I just learnt to shake a leg in group dance... after being in job!

8. I was never a backbencher. Sochiye, masti karna was also a huge task for me. Mujhse aaj bhi ulte kaam nahi hote... hahah hoo na Khadoos! uff!

9. Neither can I flirt nor can I act a celebrity. 50 lakh ki gaddi mein bhi sar ghoomta hai mera. In this case, how can I act as an ameerzaadi1 WO saavi... yahan bhi loser! Yes dear reader, to be a celebrity is a huge effort. And I can't celebritize.

10. Till date I don't drive. I learnt driving a little while ago... buttt exactly can just drive the public crazy... no more driving I bet! Also auto pakadna bhi nahi aata tha mujhe! huh!

11. I'm really bad at PRs... I mean practically I try to answer the people on calls, SMSs, Facebook... but take a lot of time! Why Saavi Why??

12. Bad at travelling too! Saavi...ohh no! For continuous years... due to my 1000 episodes I didn't travel! Main trains, buses bhool gayi thi...


Vaise, these are 12 points... but frankly speaking I can still narrate many more that how has saavi been a loser... I cried for my links in the beginning of my career. I was arrogant too.

But then, today I know... MY MISTAKES HAVE MADE ME...! BHALE HI SAAVI WAS A LOSER, BUT I LOVE THAT I WAS ORIGINAL. I WAS STILL BEING ME! AND THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

LOVE YOUR LOSER PART! KARKE DEKHO ACHCHHA LAGTA HAI!KYONKI AADMI HAI RAJNIKANT NAHI!

Aur baaki buraaiyon ke liye! you'll have to meet me! I'm sure jo likha hai... usse bhi buri hoon main:P

1 comment:

  1. its very true & satisfactory when you love yourself's original version after facing many ups & downs. in life on a part when u loose something then at other part u will be achieving something, now its just ur view of taking the thing.

    ReplyDelete